? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

he will never understand me....

♥CL's♥
ok...tis few weeks he ignore me...
erm...i tink after he came bac from ns...he change...
erm....he's nt lik laz time...i jz dun lik it...
he never text me wenever he went out...makes me worry...
haiz....i talk 2 him bout tis problem...bt he wil never understand...
he said im 2 childish n become more mature...wan 2 become a mature couple..
he say couple is nt bout calling os sms-ing each other...
bt is loving each other...yea...i agree wit tat....
bt i tink he shud nt always go out without telling me...he makes me worry...a lot...
haiz...y can he be so careless 4gt 2 bring hp...is nt once or twice...is always...
haiz...i duno wad happen 2 him or mayb is my problem...i reli duno...
haiz....i reli very piss off...bcoz the feelings of waiting n worrying...is reli suffer...
i hate tis feelings! very very much!
haiz...wenever i talk bout tis problem...he scold...
it makes me reli dun dare 2 angry him...i even dun dare 2 say tat im angry wit him..
im keeping in my heart 4 so long...haiz...i reli cant stand it...
yes...he said sorry...bt he'11 never chg...he'll stil scold me..
the only way 2 stop suffering....is 2 ignore him..
i try 2 dun k bout him...tis can makes me wun hav the worry feelings again...haiz
i noe wen he c tis post...he'll scold me n say i dun even understand 2 become a mature couple...
bt....he's nt tat carl i've meet b4....
he even can 4gt wen my tuition finish....although he call me n noe im on the way 2 tuition...
haiz....i duno wad 2 do....n duno hw 2 solve it....
love,
baby

0 comments: