? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My 1st post~

♥CL's♥

OK! I'm Carl and this is my 1st time writing for this blog XD..
Just wanna say HI to my baby when shes reading it and WELCOME to those who came to read it (lol)..
So yea..me and Carmen went to TS yesterday..had a wonderful time..and i nearly wasted RM22 coz SOMEONE is underage from watching the movie Final Destination 4..lol!..so we went in 2 the entrance of the cinema hall..gave the tix den d guy ask for my IC..showed him and im thru..den d guy asked for carmen's IC..jeng jeng jeng~~~..cant go thru..haha..so yea..she cried and i cheered her up..but were still stuck from watching it..so wat i did was...ACT..haha..i told d guy who checked us i'll be back wif Carmen's IC (she lost it, so basically she had nothing to prove that she even exists that time)..so we were walking and trying to find SOMETHING to give carmen to get it..so i was searching my wallet and say my 'AGRO BANK SLIP' that has my IC num in it..i gave carmen d slip and my card..she went it.and SUCCESS!!..haha..i followed in later on den d guy told me 'that slip was not approve by the way'..i was like..'uhhh..ok..thx ^^'..haha..so we went in and watched the movie..it was ok..not as gd as the 2nd (which is my fav)..but it would be better in 3-D thats for sure..so THAT'S ALL i guess..there will b more from me!!
love,
huby

0 comments: