? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

my day...

hmm...2day im nt goin 2 skul..so im very boring..
n im missing hubby..^^ i wonder did he miss me?
i woke up at about 9 in the morning..
i brush my teeth n reply hubby's msg :)
he's havin his orientation 2day..so..i wait him 2 finish it.
2day after i bath i hav a cucumber mask.hahax!
i watch tv n do revision.
coz PMR is comming!!
omg im so sked n worry bout it.. :(
wen hubby call me do my best my heart wil calm down..^^
watashiwa aishiteru itsumademo!!
love,
baby

0 comments: