? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I.T.A.L.Y

♥CL's♥

Everyone knows that ITALY is a country..well..not many can tell what ITALY actuali stands for..

It stands for

I = I
T = Trust
A = And
L = Love
Y = You

I said this to baby during the early times in our relationship..i guess she dont quite understand the T in I.T.A.L.Y yet... =( ..

I open the blog..well..nearly everyday..bcoz i like d songs..but i juz notice that ONLY at my home..wen i open this blog it has more than one song..im not sure y..but wen i told baby this..she says im lying to her..

Everyday i get and have to go thru dis mistrust thingy..........

It is so hard to trust your own boyfriend....?Last time it was hard for me..but den i've grown out of it and trust my baby..but wen i like this..she tot i dun lubb her d..cz i din control her much..zzz... =((..

I dunno what to do..Im trying my best to give her everything...but she cant c dat...........

Im happy that she worries bout me..but v 2years d...and im not d one that keep doing 'mistakes'..i hope she understands..i know by writing this post i am taking a risk....and honestly..i already know the consequences..well..juz hope she understands ..

love,
huby

PS:....... =(


0 comments: