? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

♥ lunch at Westin Hotel

♥CL's♥
2day i had my lunch at westin hotel which near pavilion.
there's a lot of food...
my favourite is the lamb with blue cheese..
omg...reli very nice..the lamb is very tender n soft.
the blue cheese is very nice even it smells a bit smelly..lol
i didn't took pics of the food i eat..coz i eat until i lazy 2 take pics





this is the place i had my lunch


cute & small.. =D





hahax! take pics forever




ok...2day there's a woman keep looking at me..smilling at me
she's weird n i juz smile bac..
den she call my mum n talk 2 my mum..im curious so i asked my mum what happen
the woman said she cant stop looking at me.. swt =.=
im like ' what the hell??'


then we went to Isetan for grocery...n i saw a group of ppl exercising doin event..
omg...got old old auntie wearing a half piece shirt... eww...
hahax! coz she got "tyre"
this is the shopping bag i used 2day..
I FOOD !

ok...my damn credit expire n i duno..swt..i cant text hubby... =(
wen i notice im already home...
damn it..

okay...my eyes is seriously weird..
my bro told me tat my eye is left bigger n right smaller..
i din notice bt after taking those pics..
i only realise my eyes r big n small..
=.='

oh ya!!

HAPPY DEEPAVALI !! muackx!

0 comments: